District VI. , Belső-Terézváros
The apartment has been fully renovated: new chimney isolation, new boiler, new heating system, new electricity system and new water pipes.
- originally the apartment had 2 entrance doors. One was terminated, but this door can be opened too anytime: 2 studio can be made without the need of any permissions.
- wood parquett in all rooms (except the bathroom)
- alarm system is prepared in the walls
- unique furnitures
- bioetanol fireplace
- unique kitchen furniture made by a carpenter with Gorenje machines: fridge, freezer, dish washer, electric hotplate, electric oven and extractor fan
- high quality in the materials on the "surface" and in the walls E.g. Grohe faucets, Daikin air conditioning, etc.
District VI is centrally located on the Pest side of Budapest. Its central artery is the famous UNESCO world-heritage Andrássy Avenue, populated by grandiose embassies, award-winning museums, luxury goods stores and the epic Heroes’ Square. The City Park behind Heroes Square is well on its way to becoming the renewed museum district. A stones-throw from the Opera lies Budapest’s Broadway, Nagymező street contributing theatre, hip bars and food vendors to the scene. Meanwhile a few blocks down, Gustave Eiffel designed Nyugati train station reigns over a bustling, urban neighborhood scene.
A hub of culture, historic landmarks, and contemporary design and gastro experiences. Whether you fancy a night at the opera or theatre, a day at the museum, or afternoons shopping, browsing contemporary galleries and discovering modern eateries, the Sixth District is the living pulse of the city.
Substantial green space or quiet streets. With so much to see day and night, the larger streets of the Sixth see huge crowds at all hours, while even residential side streets are rarely completely empty during the day.