District V. , Belváros
We offer a luxurious flat on the bank of the Danube, near the famous Vásárcsarnok and Szabadság bridge. It's a fully renovated, and furnished apartment with a sunny, spacious living room.
- has a street view thanks to this it's bright and very quiet
- the flat was designed exclusively by interior designers
- Interior height: 3.8sqm
- year of complete reconstruction: 2015
- security camera system and alarm system
- energy-efficient apartment
- free from lawsuits, encumbrances
- there is a luxury elevator in the building
- barrier-free transportation in the stairwell and elevator
- free bicycle storage
The main metro and tram stations are 2- 5-minute walk away.
The entire Belgrade rakpart is about to be renewed, making it an excellent investment opportunity in the heart of the city, in a luxurious environment.
Direct access to the Belgrade rapart is possible in the courtyard for HUF 40,000 per month. The only house on the Belgrade wharf where you can park your car directly!
- Built-in wardrobes provide excellent storage space
- The energy-saving heating is provided by the condensing boiler, the pleasant warmth of the apartment is provided by partial floor heating and radiators.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and mechanized, with built-in 'Bosch' and 'Siemens' appliances.
- Both outdoor and indoor air conditioning units are installed.
- High-quality, sound- and heat-insulated doors and windows were installed in the apartment, and the walls received extra sound insulation in the direction of the neighbors.
- Uniquely designed and manufactured lighting fixtures, as well as original 'Swarovski' light fittings and handles are part of the apartment
- 70-inch Samsung Smart TV
- The wide, long circular corridor in front of the apartment provides an opportunity for outdoor relaxation and the creation of a small green area.
The flat is available to move in immediately!
The Fifth district offers its residents the ultimate downtown lifestyle. Filled with luxury accommodation, fine dining, and tourist attractions alike, it’s one of the busiest areas for business and tourism. This district is an attraction for visitors and investors alike and is one area where renovations are consistent and streets are well-kept.
Property prices in the Fifth district are among the highest in the city, but the area has proven to deliver excellent returns for investors, across all neighborhoods. There is a huge diversity in neighborhoods, ranging from bustling party streets to the incredibly peaceful streets of Viziváros (Water City). Investors looking for property in this neighborhood should consider how close (or far) they want to be from the tourist buzz.
Total quiet and green surroundings are not characteristic of this neighborhood. Even on the quietest streets, adventurous visitors to the city roam around during the day. Vehicle traffic can also be heavy in this area, especially during holiday street closures, which can make parking more difficult. Finally, although the district offers several beautiful parks to choose from, District V is not considered one of the greenest areas in the city.